What an HONOR!! My first FEATURE~ check it out HERE
Nothing says 'lets get sewing' like a shiny new box of pins. Such a simple thing but it makes me happy!
I have made the Infinity Scarf from H is for Handmade before in a warm cozy flannel one. Today, I decided I wanted a light and summery version. I had this perfect pink and green voile fabric that was just right. Who does not LOVE pink and green!!?!?
Ready, Set, SEW
Laying out the fabric for cutting. NOTE: I highly recommend the full length of 63 inches as the tutorial suggests. I only had 59 inches in this project. Sometimes you have to go with what you have.
Elizabeth and I got right to work. Sewing the long seam together.
Sewing the ends together - making a 'loop'.
Yes, I even snuck in a 'label'!!
The shy model:
This was so cute - that I made TWO!
Voile or Flannel - I just LOVE this.


"/>





I love it! I am so gad you stopped by and find this tutorial to be useful! Your scarf looks fabulous and I too have made one with a lighter weight fabric for the warmer months. It makes such a great accessory! Thank you for the shout out - you are sweet!
ReplyDelete-Amy
H is for Handmade
This is really cute! I love scarfs but always think of them as a fall/winter thing only. I'm loving that I can wear this year round! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteBrie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com
Love this scarf!! You did a great job! :) Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteScarfs are addicting! Love this one!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to have over at our first link party and it will be every tuesday! *Crafty Lassie Tuesday*
www.sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Heather and Rose
Love this fabric! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteAllisa
http://aandnblackburn.blogspot.com/
This is so pretty! I will have to make one for fall because North Carolina is way too hot for scarves in the summer. Stopped over from Sew Much Ado! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to keep this going every Tuesday...
Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, so invite your friends.
:0) Heather & Rose
www.sewstylishboutique.blogpsot.com